Sunday, February 25, 2007

Making progress

I've been scrapping like crazy this morning because there are only three days left for the EDM comp on BB - the FK comp ends at the end of March but to get a free album from BB I need to finish by the end of Feb.

I've only got three left to go - the last three for the Feb - 'Hobbies and Creativity'.



I've also been crocheting like crazy too! The squares for the jacket have been piling up. I had to get Nathan (DH) to figure out for me the sitches as I couldn't work out how a square spiral worked?! Nathan's mathematical knowledge comes in handy all the time!!

College starts back properly tomorrow so it will be back to the grinding stone for real very soon. We had our 50% Hebrew exam on Friday and I think I did pretty well. There were only a two questions I had a great deal of trouble with.

Nathan's parents have been visiting us this weekend and it's been lovely catching up with them. Nathan's mum loves crafty things as well - she's a potter and has her own gift shop in Mudgee - so it's nice sharing crafty things with her because she 'gets it'.

We were able to pop over to Arts Stamps in Ryde. Small shop but so cute! I picked up some white ink - not sure what that will work on exactly but I'm excited to use it!!

Scrapoffaith had a cyber crop last night but the internet wasn't working well so I couldn't participate then. The challenges are still up on the forum so there is still time to join in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment