Friday, February 9, 2007

Point of blog

This blog is not to record my everyday ramblings. I've been thinking a lot about what I do and I'd like to do more, basically. I'm a theological student and I love delving into God's word and finding out more and more, however, I'd like to explore the other side of me - the creative side.

I've got the student part down nearly down pat, albeit I do procrastinate an awful lot. I want to do something else that will hopefully add more balance to my life and this blog is an attempt at recording this 'journey' as well as sharing it to whoever's interested.

I'm not suggesting that I am half student and half scissors-happy arty-farty woman but that I want to be a better student and I'm hoping that by doing something else alongside my study will encourage me to have a more structure and better planned day that will in the end be more productive and more useful to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment