Saturday, February 17, 2007

So much to do!

Well, we've gone back to Bible college and had our first week of our Ancient Hebrew Intensive. We have a 50% exam next Friday so most of our time has been taken up with studying. We start studying here at home at 6:30am and leave for college about 9am. We come home around 3pm and then study till 10pm.

On the train to college I've been listening to a few of these podcasts: CrochetCast
It's been a very new experience for me as I've never listened to podcasts but I thought they were great! It's beats doing Greek or Hebrew vocab on the train! Whilst listening to the podcasts I made stack of little hearts for Valentine's Day last week. I've got them up on the wall but I might make a garland out of them.

Last week I also made this: as my wallet was too big to fit in my pockets and with the rush at train stations it's too much of a hassle to stop and get my wallet out of my backpack when I want my train ticket. I'm going to pretty it up some more yet. Maybe some crochet embroidering.

This is my nearly completed top that I've been working on for a few weeks. It's my first time following a pattern and it's more complicated that I thought it would be.

I'm currently also working on stuff for the house like printing, framing and hanging photos, revamping some drawers and painting some shelves.

I'm starting some really cute looking scarves from CrochetMe.

Like this one
and
this one.

I made this bracelet a few weeks ago for a friend but just haven't gotten around to posting it to her. The pattern is from Interweave Crochet.


Just today I cut out the squares for a swap I'm involved in on BlueBazaar.

The idea is to make 9 squares using media transferring techniques like of photos as well as add other sewing, stamping etc techniques. I'm planning to dye the squares and add some sewed and crocheted motifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment