Thursday, March 15, 2007

Great finds!

It's been study, study study for the last little bit - in saying that I really mean that study is going on around me and I try to tune out as often as possible (love the wireless internet in lectures!) and surf other crafty-type blogs.

College has four Grapevine events each each and I love each and every one of them! Grapevine is our own in-house op shop and every item is 20c each or $2/bag. What a bargain! I always end up getting stacks of stuff, trying it all on and then returning it all the next day but this year I found some keepers. I was able to nab a lot of really nice tops, one skirt, one pair of shoes, 2 pairs of socks, a few jumpers for $2! That was all in the first bag! My other bag included an awesome crocheted tote:


some beautiful, fluffy wool and knitting needles:



a vintage, embroidered tablecloth (in the photo with the tote) and other miscellaneous things like a saucepan, a few craft books, dress patterns, a recipe book and an awesome old camera.

I love Grapevine!

No comments:

Post a Comment