Monday, March 5, 2007

Ramblings

Just thought I'd post something as procrastination - I should be reading some primary document for church history tomorrow. It's Biel talking about grace - or his version of it.

Been scrapping like a crazy person for the last few days. I'm making up a baby book for a friend up north in Brisbane - her baby was born in January and here I am still making up the baby book in March!

I've got a 'scrapping date' on Friday with some fun girls from church - only one of them scraps but they all like looking at my stuff *blush* and to be honest, I like showing it all off. It won't be all show and tell though as they will be making their own stuff. I'd like to have more stuff done by Friday though to show off some more.

I'd like to make this 'confessions' minibook from Shimelle's blog - I'll post some pics when I get it done.

Off to read some more about indulgences!

No comments:

Post a Comment