Friday, April 20, 2007

Holidays!

Since handing in my essay just on time last Monday I've been crafting away. I have really enjoyed this week staying up till 3am or so with Nathan just hanging about making things. He's not making things - he's playing Civilization! His holiday has been cut short as he has a sermon this Sunday that he has to prepare.

This is what I've been doing:

I made another wedding canvas. I've got two now - Love and Laugh. Next one will be Live.


I've made some odd sized booties - I found a pattern I like - this one - but I keep making them different sizes. I don't know how as I use the same hook and same yarn. I think I'll just keep making them and try and match some up later.



I made this pocket thing to hang next to the fridge to put all our bits and pieces in - mainly restaurant menus for when we want takeaway! :)



I made this quick little frame with some MME paper (love that paper!). Picked the frame up for free at a market - love free stuff.

And finally I used up some paper scraps to make this clipboard. I think it rocks! :)

That's all for now.

I have to concentrate on college stuff starting today. Next week we have one more week of college and the week after is our week of Mission - we are going to St Andrew's Cathedral in the city. I have to give a talk to a large group of women on 'Is the Bible reliable?' Eeeek! :)

2 comments:

  1. love all the things you have made, the wedding canvas is gorgeous, I remember the times when I could stay up to the early hours of the morning because I wanted to and not because I am trying to get babies back to sleep! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Di!,

    This is a cool site - you are sooo creative! Really like that clipboard... :)

    Anh

    ReplyDelete