Saturday, April 7, 2007

More crafty goodness.

I'm involved in a quilt swap over at BB but it's got a twist - we are using lots of papery type techniques for things like image transferring.

Here's a stack of yo-yo's I've made (Nathan made 7 of them!) for my squares. I've got the image I want to transfer but I've got to use a laser printer to print it or it won't transfer very well on to the fabric.

It was my nephew's birthday on Friday and I made him this beanie. Pretty cute I reckon but still masculine. I loved this pattern from Crochetville - very easy! : )

The Easter break has made us go crazy with chilling out! I've watched two DVDs and scrapped a digi page and hubby has spent the last two days playing, Civilization . He loves it. :)

We watched the Passion last night - it shocks you and then makes you feel so grateful and undeserving all at the same time.

I wonder if part of our perfection in heaven will be to be able to perfectly understand the pain that Jesus went through when he died. I really hope not. :(

Lots of plans for this two week lecture free period (given up on calling it holidays!). A church history essay is due in the middle of it and lots of revision for some exams next term but also lots of time for some sewing, crocheting, scrapping and general crafting! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment