Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Buttons and Unwound Podcast

Wah!!!! The Unwound podcast has finished up after only 12 episodes!!! I'm only up to about 10 as I started really late. Kelly did such an awesome job with this podcast! :(

The buttons and banner are even disappearing from her site! :( I haven't been able to listen to the last two podcasts but I feel like I should savour them rather than listen to them quickly as after these last two there is no more! :(

http://unwound.libsyn.com/


I still have the wonderful Marly over at YarnThing though! :)

Oh and buttons - I want more buttons on my blog! I've added podcast ones (I'll have to remove the Unwound one now) and a 'crochet freak' one but I want more cute buttons!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you've been tagged!

    Marly
    knitthing.blogspot.com
    knitthing.mypodcast.com

    ReplyDelete