Sunday, May 27, 2007

Crochet socks

My first crochet socks! I love them dearly! They are so warm and soft! A little wonky and far too long but I reckon they rock! I used this very simple pattern and only modified a little when I got to the ankle part (just added about 4 more stitches - I must have fat feet?).


Marly from YarnThing has tagged me to list 7 random things about myself. I'm holding off on doing this as I'm wanting to make it into a scrapbook page. There was a cybercrop on Scrapoffaith over the weekend and there are two challenges I want to do and I think I'll make one of them about me. :)

College is crazy at the moment and my only refuge (I mean other than God) is crochet. I did the PDQ hat from Happy Hooker but it sucked big time. I'll post a pic next post. I also finished the Short and Sweet. Next post, I promise! :)

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I gave you a good luck shout out in the last episode of the podcast!

    So, just in case you haven't listened to it...I want to give you a GOOD LUCK with college! Not sure if you are at the finals time or not but just in case!

    Marly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the middle of listening to your podcast now!!!! Thanks!!! :) :) :)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete