Thursday, May 10, 2007

Podcasts

I've been listening to a few podcasts over the last few months. I've found that there are stacks and stacks of knitting ones but not that many crochet ones. I've really enjoyed listening to the podcasts on the way to college and it frees me up to crochet while I'm on the train and I also don't have to listen to everyone else's *doosh doosh* music.

I've added some buttons down the right hand side of my blog of two of the podcasts that I listen to: Yarn Thing and Unwound. I also listen to CrochetCast but she (Jeanie) doesn't have a button.

I've found them all so fascinating and enthralling really. I love that they all love their fiber arts so much that they are all willing to chat so freely about them.

Check them out! :)

Oh and a random picture of me and my sis. Love this shot - makes me laugh each time. We are about 9 and 10 at the time. My sister is the one on the right and she's the younger one! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out! Totally appreciate it!

    You Rock!

    Marly
    knitthing.blogspot.com
    knitthing.mypodcast.com
    yarnthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crochet jacket looks really cool Is it really called a Short and Sweet?

    I used to love doing crochet but I haven't done it for many years now. I always thought it was much more fun than knitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! It's really called "Short n Sweet'!

    The book has patterns like 'Jolly Roger (jumper with a skull and cross bones) 'Cupcake' (really cute little cotton top and 'Violet Beauregard' (the girl from Willy Wonka - the skirt is purple and I think the girl was chewing purple bubblegum)

    ReplyDelete