Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Flat screen monitor!

I want this blog to be about my craft but this made my day! I got Nathan a flat screen for his birthday and he's over the moon. He was moaning about how expensive they were and how we could never afford one and how his CRT monitor just decided that it didn't really need the colour blue so everything on his screen showed up red instead. Lovely. So I went off to trawl the internet.

What did I find but the best bargain on a 19" flat screen in the world! It was only $228 from Dell and that included the $50 shipping. Am I a bargain shopper or what?!

Little does he know he has at least three other presents coming his way! :)

The photo shows his tablet PC next to his new monitor. Nathan always works with two monitors - that would drive me crazy but it works for him. Just love the guy.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's so cool! I bet the surprise was great =P

    ReplyDelete