Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lurking

Thank you for all the lovely comments that people leave. I love comments. So here's a little project to see if I can get some more comments! :)

This is from Melissa's blog and I'll do it too! :) :

The first three people to leave a comment after this post will receive a little gift from me. If you are one of the first three to leave a comment I will, as I said send send you a little handmade gift. I have 365 days to make my gift and get it to you and all you have to do is the same thing on your blog...Pay it forward to another three people. So go on leave me a comment and I will email you for your address details and send you your gift.

So comment away!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Looks like I'm first!

    I am continually fascinated by your scrapbooking. I don't think it's something I'd ever want to do myself but the photos look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Just been going through the blog links on SoF..and found this ccol 'lurking' comp...lol...great idea!
    I'll put it on mine too.
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I'm one of those lurkers lol! Like Gayle I've been going through the blog list on SOF. I love your scrapbooking, particularly your digi LOs - I haven't done much with digi myself yet but hope to play around with it a bit more.

    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete