Well, I've been tagged but I have a slight aversion to these things - kind of like chain letters. I'll answer it but unfortunately I don't feel comfortable passing it on. Hope that's ok Thanita!
“Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”
1. My hometown is Bundaberg, QLD Australia. Sugar cane makes me feel homesick.
2. Some days I feel Filipino and want to eat lichon (pig on the spit) and some days I feel very Aussie and want to eat sausages (I'm not into meat pies though!).
3. I spend a bit of money (well, for student it feels like a lot!) on my craft stash but don't get to spend much time on making things which makes me cranky!
4. I'm studying a Bachelor of Divinity at Moore Theological College. The far majority of my family think my husband and I are wacko for being so 'religious' but it's just our way of life. That and we think that what we believe is true! :)
5. I love tomato sauce. On everything. Even rice. (When we were kids we had home made tomato sauce but I didn't like it because it was too chunky!).
6. My undergraduate degree was in languages and applied linguistics. I majored in Spanish and also studied German, Japanese and Russian and got honours. And yet I barely pass my Greek and Hebrew classes here at college. Go figure.
7. I hate vacuuming. And cleaning the bathroom.
8. I love reading. I love L.M. Montgomery, Enid Blyton and for the more grown up tastes I love Perretti, Dekker, Rivers, and Thoene. Sappy, lovey, dovey romances are the best!