Friday, November 30, 2007

Gingerbread house making

We had a gingerbread house making night at MooreWest a few nights ago. There was an incredible amount of icing - just masses of it!

I made up a digital scrapbooking page this morning from a freebie kit over at BlueBazaar. Check it out!


My house fell over the next day - dodgy $10 Aldi house. The little icing people had their butt cracks showing! Well that, or they've got little chunky legs. At the moment it's all be pulled apart and half eaten. Very, very yummy.

2 comments:

  1. It looks fab :D Since being pregnant I just can't stomach gingerbread, but I've been wondering how a shortbread might hold up to all the icing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gingerbread house looks so yummy! Shame it fell over but I suppose at least that gives you an excuse to eat it!

    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete