Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas

I'm off for my holidays up to Bundaberg, Queensland. It's dad's turn for Christmas this year. It will be incredibly hot up there but dad's got chickens at the moment so that will be a nice distraction!

I won't be able to do much craft up there at all except for a new pair of socks I'm working on. I gave up on the Monkey socks for now until I get some better yarn that doesn't split and break so easily.

So Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a lovely holiday and remember that Jesus was born to save us from our sins.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Diane! Hope you have a great time at Bundaberg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great time in Bundy for Christmas Diane! Actually if Bundy weather was anything like the weather in Brissie you should have had a lovely day. Temperature here was just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete