Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Knitty is Up!

Yay! My blog is back to behaving itself. Better yet, we've got fast internet back on at home. I must stick to my 2 GB allowance for the month! :)

So the new Knitty is up. Lots of pretty patterns that are all far too difficult for me at the moment. But here are two that I want to do.

Stardust
Doddy

Lime and Violet have been my constant companion over these first few weeks of the holidays. They are the best to listen to.

I borrowed Stitch N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook, and Easy Baby Knits from Parramatta Library and love them both. I think I'm turning into someone who really loves to look at patterns but not necessarily make garments from the patterns. Maybe it's just the whole thing of looking at pretty things.

1 comment:

  1. Snap! I'm eyeing off stardust too. Looks like the perfect cardigan thingo for 'in between' weather.

    ReplyDelete