Friday, February 1, 2008

Baby drool

I've found through babysitting, that babies make a lot of drool. They also are capable of distributing said drool quite freely and indiscriminately. Thus the baby bib.

I made these from the Bend the Rules Sewing book by Amy Karol that Nathan got me for Christmas. They are a bit smaller than they are supposed to be because I didn't read the instructions properly and didn't realize the pattern didn't have a 1/4" seam allowance. Ah well. I tested them on a MooreWest baby and they fit fine.

I sent them up to good friends up in Toowoomba with a drooly (but ever so cute) baby boy.

3 comments:

  1. ooooh how cute!

    oh and your blog gets my vote for the best banner ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts.. These where awesome gifts for baby shower..

    ReplyDelete