Saturday, January 19, 2008

Prizes and Presents

Blue Bazaar is my online scrapbooking community. Just before Christmas Luise, the shop owner, gave out a number of random gifts to gallery and forum posters as well as customers. You can tell where this is going! ***I won a prize!!!*** Yay!! So many yummy products and a whole set of stamps that I've already mounted onto EzyMount.

For Christmas Nathan bought me a book I've been wanting for **so** long: Bend the Rules Sewing by Amy Karol. Amy Karol has an awesome blog called Angry Chicken that I just love!!


This is a picture of small part of my fabric stash. It's all so pretty!


I found this awesome fabric at Spotlight, Bundaberg. It's a lovely, thick Japanese cotton. I'm really wanting to make a bag from Bend the Rules from the brown fabric and the mushroom fabric. :)

5 comments:

  1. oh my! What an awesome gift to receive! Such yummy products there! Have fun using them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo looks like you going to have a ball with all your new things. Awesome gifts.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love that mushroom fabric - Im going to have to go into spotlight now and see if i can find it!
    Your gifts look great, very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those pieces of fabric look so gorgeous. I should go to my not-so-local Spotlight to see whether I can find anything like that there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mushroom fabric is beautiful! I lined a FBB from the Happy Hooker in it for my mum for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete