Saturday, August 9, 2008

Apples

Nah, this isn't a post on Macs. I dislike them intensely - only in that I hate all O/S largely due the whole $ thing. I like Linux - only in that I have a husband with a PhD in computer science.

Anyways. I wanted to post about a lovely artist whose work has been on my wish list for a little while but I think hubby doesn't like picking things like this for me - books are a little easier!

Emily Martin is her name and her etsy shop is here and her blog is here. Her shop and blog name is 'The Black Apple.' Good name, huh!?!

*sigh*

Just so gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely artwork! Soo sweet.. love the one of the sleeping girl, those patchwork textures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, great artwork.
    I like the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Pretty...

    BTW, I've tagged you in a meme:

    http://solideohonoria.blogspot.com/2008/08/random-facts-meme.html

    ReplyDelete