Saturday, October 25, 2008

FreckledNest Rocks

I found LeighAnn a while ago and I think I've posted about her before. I love her blog (FreckledNest.com) because she writes so beautifully, honestly and with such fun and vivacity.

She's just recently decided to refocus her life away from working full time at her art and craft. As a result she's made everything half price in her Etsy shop. I just bought this:


I'm so excited to finally buy somethin from her! It's a mini album the perfect size for photobooth photos. I've only got two photobooth photos and they were both with an ex-boyfriend. I'm thinking hubby won't be too keen on putting them in the album. This is a great excuse to get hubby in some more photos with me! 

So what are you doing? Go check out her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment