Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm a little teapot

I've found so many incredibly interesting things I want to get into and do. There are just so many pretties all around. 

I've got 3 weeks of college holidays coming up over Easter. I've got a few crafty plans. These of course need to be smooshed around catching up on college work. 

I want to make a wool-eater blanket. The pattern is from Sarah London. This is a picture of Thornberry's WIP (work in progress). 
 

I want to do some paper cutting - Scherenschnitte. Like this:


My dad would love me to make him this:

(it's a beanie)

My big project will be a quilt. I love Frasson's quilting instructions. She makes it all seem do-able!

2 comments:

  1. These are all great projects! I particularly like the wool eater blanket. How are you going to choose which one to do first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure! I started a new project (knitted teapot cosy) today and it's not even on my to-do list!!

    ReplyDelete