Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mabuhay


Well, it's been a while. Far too long really. My fourth (and final) year of Bible college was an absolute killer with so many essays and exams that all seemed to be due at the same time.

But it's a new year and a new chance to get this blog running again. I've got oodles of ideas and plans in my head about what I want to achieve creatively this year and what I want to share on this blog.

For starters, I've got a picture in this particular post of me next to a caribou in Bagoo, Monerigao, Davao Oriental, Mindanao, The Philippines (long address, I know!). We just spent 3 weeks with my mum and family over in the Phils living the pinoy life.

I bought a Filipino cookbook and hope to share my attempts at cooking pinoy food a la 'Julie and Julia'.

But that won't be all. I'll be making things, crafting things, thinking things and sharing things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment